Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Imposter accounts banned!

Finally, the two imposter accounts using the brand "Ibn Juferi" at YouTube and Twitter are both offically banned for impersonation. Bwahahaha....serves you right, you motherfucker. What was that again about "....teaching [me] a lesson"? How about the "lesson" that I have dished out to you now? Never mess with the real M.E.N.J., motherfucker, because you are biting off more than you can chew.

Get the fuck out of my life, you motherfucking imposter, and never come back again. Because I swear by Allah s.w.t. that if I ever find out who you really are, I will pay a visit to your house and personally bash you with a baseball bat. Even your own mother will not recognise you after I am through with you!

Rest assured, I will smile with that knowledge and you will despair in that knowledge. Ameen, ameen, thumma ameen!