Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Ibn Jew Fairy - Fake pukimak troll is banished....again!

The troll who goes by the name of "Ibn Kotham" with the Indian IP address of 43.225.192.34 is up to his mischief again. This time, he created a Google+ profile, a Blogger blog and a YouTube account with the username Ibn Jew Fairy. Anyone with half a brain can see that this idiot is trying to make fun of my Arabic kunya. The pukimak anak haram jadah even uploaded two videos of mine where I clearly stated that they are copyrighted to me.

Well, I reported these accounts for impersonation and the two uploaded videos for violation of copyright. Guess what happened next?





























Hahahahaha....memang padan dengan muka kau lah, anak haram jadah pukimak samdol butoh tak bersunat. Bila kau nak mampus, syaitan???

I will hunt you down, I will find you and I will kill you!