Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Stupid "Tok Mudim" videos aimed at tarnishing me successfully removed!

Yet another victory again for me, Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi a.k.a. Ibn Juferi al-Pinangi!

Videos removed were titled:

1. Tok Mudim (Circumciser) : Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi 1 of 2

2. Tok Mudim (Circumciser) : Mohd Elfie Nieshaem Juferi 2 of 2 


I have no idea why this moron is trying to paint me as a "circumciser" when I have absolutely nothing to do with the profession. Anyway, the report was made and it came back positively.
It wasn't easy to get them removed but I went through the whole shebang and finally YouTube relented. I am now going after this troll's final series of videos aimed at attacking me. A report has already been submitted. I expect that those final lot will be taken down by the end of the week.

Takbir!!!!!!!! And as for you, you pukimak anak haram jadah circumsion-obsessed troll, you are going to lose more than just your balls if I find you!